The patternEver wondered if there is a pattern to the end-of-year exams? A way to know what is going to be on the exams? As tutors, we’ve taught and read through thousands of exam style questions over the last few years, and we noticed something – the same basic skills are being tested every year. We created Fortify to guide you through learning and honing these skills necessary for tackling SAC and exam questions. If you want to be prepared for your SACs and exams, this is the book for you. Get access to Chapter 1 (Data Analysis – 100 questions/solutions) for FREE today by clicking here!
- 400 custom-created exam-style questions
- Multiple Choice (calculator enabled)
- Extended Response (calculator enabled)
- Created to feel like VCAA exam questions
- Specifically designed for the 2016-2020 Study Design
- Free online written worked solutions
- Free online video solutions (feel free to check them out here)
This study guide will be great for you if you:
- Are ahead of the curve already and want to smash your results in Further Maths
- Do pretty well in class and need a way to solidify your understanding of the various topics
- Are perhaps struggling and need an extra resource to help give you a leg-up
Looking for other ways to boost your marks?Triumph Tutoring offers in-home private tutoring in English, Humanities, Maths and Science for all year levels. Please give us a call on 1800 663 557 if you’d like to learn more, or check out our ‘Request a Tutor’ page here.
Disclaimer: Although the questions contained in Fortify: Unit 3/4 Further Maths Study Guide have been developed by Triumph Tutoring with VCAA-style exam questions in mind, this guide is in no way endorsed by or affiliated with the Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority. The VCAA provides the only official, up to date versions of VCAA publications and information about courses including the VCE. VCE® is a registered trademark of the VCAA.